Tennis & French Camp (15-21 Yr Olds)
We are delighted to present our tennis & French camp in the beautiful lake-side city of Annecy. This 2-week programme is for 15-21-year olds who want to improve their French and tennis in a stunning setting.
Annecy is historically known as the French Riviera of the Alps. However, the beautiful city, which is situated on the banks of the cleanest lake in Europe, has more recently risen to fame as the centre of sport. The city hosts international Ironman events, stages of Le Tour de France and, in respect to tennis, Le Petits Princes du lac d’Annecy (International Junior Tennis event).
The Club D’Annecy (home to Le Petits Princes) is a perfect destination for our first tennis & French camp. Located on the banks of the lake and within walking distance of the city centre – the club is an ideal venue for our players to enjoy a tennis and cultural experience that is second to none.
Tennis & French Programme
All players take part in the full tennis & French programme. French lessons are run by the local language school. The tennis is provided by Jonathan Markson Tennis ensuring a continuity in coaching approach for players who have already attended courses in the UK.
French Level: All levels catered for as students will be put in appropriate groups in the school.
Tennis level: Intermediate to Advanced levels.
A typical day & week
- 09:00 to 12:00 English Lessons
- 12:00 to 15:00 Free 'beach' time (under JMT supervision)
- 15:00 to 18:00 Tennis
On the middle weekend there will be a tournament on the Saturday. On the Sunday, players can relax with their families or sign-up to a day-trip organised by the language school.
Staying with a local family
Players are hosted by local families ensuring a rich cultural experience. Breakfast and dinner is served in the home. Players will need to buy their own lunch.
- Suitable for 15 - 21 year olds
- Tennis programme run Monday to Saturday
- French lessons run Monday to Friday
- 9 clay courts, 4 hard courts and a club house
- Indoor courts available (first week only)
- Singles tournament (Saturday)
- Free T-shirt
- Lodging with a local host family
- French lessons provided by native speaking French teachers at the local language school
- Free time during the day for beach life!
- Group transfer from/to Geneva airport
- JMT co-ordinator on call 24/7
Tennis & French Course - 2019
Prices are for 1 person for 2 weeks. The package includes tennis & French, lunch and evening meals, accommodation with a local family and transfers from/to Geneva airport. No flights included.
|2019 Course Date||Tennis & French Course|
|14/07 - 27/07||£2,190|
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)