Tennis & French Camp (11-16 Yr Olds)
We are delighted to present our tennis & French camp in the beautiful lake-side city of Annecy. This 2-week programme run in conjunction with our partners, IFALPES, is for 11-16-year olds who want to improve their French and tennis in a stunning setting.
Annecy is historically known as the French Riviera of the Alps. However, the beautiful city, which is situated on the banks of the cleanest lake in Europe, has more recently risen to fame as the centre of sport. The city hosts international Ironman events, stages of Le Tour de France and, in respect to tennis, Le Petits Princes du lac d’Annecy (International Junior Tennis event).
The Club D’Annecy (home to Le Petits Princes) is a perfect destination for our first tennis & French camp. Located on the banks of the lake and within walking distance of the city centre – the club is an ideal venue for our players to enjoy a tennis and cultural experience that is second to none.
Tennis & French Programme
All players take part in the full tennis & French programme. French lessons are run by our partners, IFALPES language school. The tennis is provided by Jonathan Markson Tennis ensuring a continuity in coaching approach for players who have already attended courses in the UK.
French Level: All levels catered for as students will be put in appropriate groups in the school.
Tennis level: Intermediate to Advanced levels.
A typical day & week
- Morning: French Lessons
- Afternoon: Tennis Coaching
- Evening: Activities
On the middle weekend there will be a tournament on the Sunday. On the Saturday, players enjoy a cultural day out.
Accommodation & Meals
Players stay in an exlusive student residence by the side of Annecy lake in Sevrier. Students will be integrated into the fantastic IFALPES junior activity camp. The residence include a games room, canteen, outide activity area, laundry and 24/7 supervision. Rooms are all en-suite with 4 beds per room.
- Suitable for 11 - 16 year olds
- Tennis programme run Monday to Friday and Sunday
- French lessons run Monday to Friday
- 9 clay courts, 4 hard courts and a club house
- Indoor courts available (first week only)
- Singles tournament (Sunday)
- Accommodation & all meals in an exclusive private school
- French lessons provided by native speaking French teachers at the local language school
- Evening activities including - bowling, beach party and a games night
- Group transfer from/to Geneva airport
- 24/7 supervision
Tennis & French Course - 2021
Prices are for 1 person for 2 weeks. The package includes tennis & French, accommodation, meals, evening activities and transfers from/to Geneva airport. No flights included.
|2021 Course Date||Tennis & French Course|
|11/07 - 24/07||£2,290|
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)