Brighton Tennis Camp (15-21 yr olds)
The Brighton Tennis Camp is aimed at the older teenage player looking to develop their tennis and fitness and experience a taster of University campus life.
This unique and popular camp takes place on the courts of the University of Sussex just outside the vibrant sea-side city of Brighton, whose location and weather is ideal for tennis.
The campus and sporting facilities are superb. There are 6 hard tennis courts, as well as multiple gyms, sports halls and extensive grounds for football and games.
Tennis Camp + Accommodation + Food
Players stay in the student accommodation (single en-suite rooms) and enjoy all meals in the University restaurant.
Tennis Camp without Accommodation
Local players can join the camp on a non-residential basis (with or without lunch) – signing up for a week of intensive tennis coaching.
Extras - English Lessons
A tennis and language programme is available for International students who want to improve their tennis and their English! Choose from 1 hour (Option A) or 2.5 hours (Option B) per day.
Extras - Performance Plus
An additional tennis training programme available for our players with competition and tournament experience.
- Suitable for 15-21 year olds
- 30 hour 'Core' tennis programme over 6 days
- 6 hard courts
- Video analysis
- End-of-the-week video and summary
- Singles and doubles tournament
- Single en-suite rooms guaranteed (worth £50 per week)
- English lessons provided by native speaking English teachers
- Performance Plus training for Advanced players
- Evening activities (Football, Brighton trips, fitness, mountain bike)
- Sunday London visit (extra charge)
- Gym and fitness class membership (free, upon request)
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- On-site supervision
- Wi-fi available
Tennis Courses - 2023
Prices are for 1 person per week. Multi-week savings are available. Single en-suite rooms guaranteed for every player.
|2024 Dates||Tennis & Lunch Only||Tennis, Food, Activities & Accommodation|
|30/06 - 07/07||£555||£1,455|
|07/07 - 14/07||£555||£1,455|
|14/07 - 21/07||£555||£1,455|
|21/07 - 28/07||£555||£1,455|
|2 Weeks||£2,810||Save £100|
|3 Weeks||£4,115||Save £250|
|4 Weeks||£5,470||Save £350|
|English Lesson A||5 hours||£65|
|English Lesson B||15 hours||£125|
|Performance Plus||12.5 hours||£220|
|Sunday London Visit||All day||£95|
|Private Transfers||Price From|
|Gatwick Airport (Recommended)||£85 each way|
|Heathrow Airport||£200 each way|
|London (Eurostar)||£200 each way|
For more information on Private Transfers please click here
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)