Oxford Tennis Camp (8-17 Yr Olds*)
Embrace the thrill of playing tennis on the beautiful grass courts at our Oxford Tennis Camp. Set in the grounds of Oxford University – the Camp attracts locals and players from all over the world who come in search of an intensive, high quality and uniquely British experience.
The International Tennis Camp was established in 1981 by British Tennis Coach, Jonathan Markson. Each Easter (1 week) and summer (7 weeks), top professional coaches and players come together to provide an intensive and stimulating tennis experience.
Tennis Camp + Accommodation + Food
The Oxford Camp offers a residential tennis package. Players stay in the Oxford University students accommodation.
Tennis Camp without Accommodation
Local players can join the camp on a non-residential basis – signing up for a week of intensive tennis coaching.
Extras - English Lessons
A tennis and English language programme is available for International students who want to improve their tennis and their English! Choose from 1 hour (Option A) or 2.5 hours (Option B) per day.
Extras - Performance Plus
An additional tennis training programme available for our players over 12 years of age with competition and tournament experience.
Adult players can join us from the middle two weeks of the summer. We will have adult tennis groups (as well as the kids groups) available from the 22nd July 2024 (non-residential).
- All weeks suitable for 8 - 17 year olds
- Adult groups available from 22nd July (Tennis only)
- 30 hour 'Core' tennis programme over 6 days
- Grass and hard courts
- Video analysis
- End-of-the-week video and summary
- Singles and doubles tournament
- Lodging in the Oxford University student accommodation
- Single room upgrade available (extra charge)
- English lessons provided by native speaking English teachers
- Performance Plus training for Advanced players
- Evening activities (Football, Zumba, Real Tennis, Punting)
- Sunday London visit option - July (extra charge)
- Sunday Wimbledon visit option - August (extra charge)
- Airport/Eurostar transfers (extra charge)
- 24/7 supervision for all children
- Wi-fi available
- Established in 1981
Tennis Courses - 2024
Prices are for 1 person per week. Multi-week savings are available. Single room upgrade available for £50 per week
|2024 Dates||Tennis Only (no lunch)||Tennis, Food, Activities & Accommodation|
|30/06 - 07/07||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|07/07 - 14/07||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|14/07 - 21/07||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|21/07 - 28/07||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|28/07 - 04/08||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|04/08 - 11/08||£385 (5 day)||£1,455|
|11/08 - 18/08||£385 (5 days)||£1,455|
|English Lesson A||5 hours||£65|
|English Lesson B||12.5 hours||£125|
|Performance Plus||12.5 hours||£220|
|Sunday London Visit||All day||£95|
|2 Weeks||£2,810||Save £100|
|3 Weeks||£4,115||Save £250|
|4 Weeks||£5,470||Save £350|
|Airport/Rail Transfer||Price From|
|Heathrow Airport||£100 each way|
|St Pancras Station (Eurostar)||£100 each way|
|Gatwick Airport||£100 each way|
For more information on Supervised Transfers please click here
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)