Oxford Tennis Camp (8-17 Yr Olds)
Embrace the thrill of playing tennis on the beautiful grass courts at our Oxford Tennis Camp. Set in the grounds of Oxford University – the Camp attracts locals and players from all over the world who come in search of an intensive, high quality and uniquely British experience.
The International Tennis Camp was established in 1981 by British Tennis Coach, Jonathan Markson. Each Easter (1 week) and summer (9 weeks), top professional coaches and players come together to provide an intensive and stimulating tennis experience.
Tennis Camp + Accommodation + Food
The Oxford Camp offers a residential tennis package. Players stay in the Oxford University students accommodation and enjoy meals in local restaurants.
Tennis Camp without Accommodation
Local players can join the camp on a non-residential basis – signing up for a week of intensive tennis coaching.
Extras - English Lessons
A tennis and English language programme is available for International students who want to improve their tennis and their English! Choose from 1 hour (Option A) or 2.5 hours (Option B) per day.
Extras - Performance Plus
An additional tennis training programme available for our players over 12 years of age with competition and tournament experience.
Adult players can join our Easter and May Clinics. In the summer we will have adult tennis groups in August (4-11) when families join.
- Suitable for 10 - 17 year olds
- 30 hour 'Core' tennis programme over 6 days
- Grass and hard courts
- Video analysis
- End-of-the-week video and summary
- Singles and doubles tournament
- Free T-shirt
- Lodging in the Oxford University student accommodation
- English lessons provided by native speaking English teachers
- Performance Plus training for Advanced players
- Evening activities (Football, Zumba, Real Tennis, Punting)
- London visit - July (for multi-week residents)
- Wimbledon visit - August (for multi-week residents)
- Supervised airport / rail transfer available
- 24/7 supervision for all children
- Wi-fi available
- Established in 1981
Tennis Courses - 2019
Prices are for 1 person per week. Multi-week savings are available.
|2019 Dates||Tennis & Lunch (Day-Camp)||Tennis, Food, Activities & Accommodation|
|08/04 - 12/04||£345||N/a|
|30/06 - 07/07||£485||£1,145|
|07/07 - 14/07||£485||£1,145|
|14/07 - 21/07||£485||£1,145|
|21/07 - 28/07||£485||£1,145|
|28/07 - 04/08||£485||£1,145|
|04/08 - 11/08||£485||£1,145|
|11/08 - 18/08||£485||£1,145|
|18/08 - 25/08||£485||£1,145|
|English Lesson A||5 hours||£50|
|English Lesson B||12.5 hours||£125|
|Performance Plus||12.5 hours||£160|
|2 Weeks||£2,190||Save £100|
|3 Weeks||£3,185||Save £250|
|4 Weeks||£4,130||Save £450|
|Supervised Transfer||Total Price|
|St Pancras Station (Eurostar)||£90|
For more information on Supervised Transfers please click here
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)