Crete: Kalimera Kriti Resort
Early Booking Offer - 15% Off Accommodation
Book by 31 December for the period 1 April to 31 October 2020
Situated on the north-east coast of Crete, this resort with its three Cretan style villages is harmoniously spread over 60 acres of colorful Mediterranean gardens, with long golden sandy beaches and enjoying a most romantic sunset over the crystal clear waters of the Cretan sea. It is approximately 45 km east of Heraklion and 900 meters from the village of Sissi.
The resort has 6 astro-turf tennis courts with an excellent local coaching team making it suitable for two friends, couples, families or a group of players (school, club, friends!).
The former fishermen’s village of Sissi has remained untouched by tourism for a long time. Around the small village center and the picturesque little port you will find shops, taverns, kafenions (the traditional Greek coffee house). At a distance of about 7 kilometers, the archaeological site of Malia, with its remainders of the Palace of Malia, is a well-known and popular excursion destination. Located at about 10 kilometers, the city of Malia offers a small old town center, shops, restaurants and an animated nightlife.
The resort offers a wide range of accommodation from single bedrooms in the main building to large standalone bungalows.
- 6 astro-turf tennis courts
- A wide range of hotel and bungalow accommodation options
- B&B/Half/Full Board
- Secluded long white sandy beach, umbrellas and sun beds (free!)
- Two outdoor freshwater swimming pools and kids pool
- One indoor freshwater pool
- Beach volleyball, mini golf and table tennis
- Fully equipped fitness centre and spa (extra charge)
- Daily fitness programme including yoga, pilates and spinning
- Wide range of water sports (extra charge) including SUP
- Children's free mini-club (4-12); teenagers club in peak periods
- Babysitting service
- Only 15 minutes walk from the pretty fishing village of Sissi
Tennis Courses & Accommodation Packages
Prices are per person for a 1 week stay with the 15 hours* tennis coaching programme. Flights and transfers are not included but are available (ATOL bonded) for groups over 10 people. Suitable for 2 x travellers, couples, families and groups. Not suitable for single travellers.
Accommodation Half-Board & Tennis package prices on request
Low Season - from £495 pp*
Mid Season - from £535 pp*
High Season - from £600 pp*
*Based on 2 people sharing a bungalow with mountain/garden views for 6 nights.
|Tennis only (5 days*)||£350 per week|
* Group tennis course. If only 1 person books - 1.5 hours per day, if 2 people - 2 hours per day, if 3 -6 people then 3 hours per day.
'Prices from' are set as of 14th September 2019 and may be affected by fluctuations in exchange rates. Always check with us to receive an accurate quote.
Find My Tennis Holiday
If you need help finding the tennis holiday that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- Type of accommodation
- How you heard about us
- Travelling alone or with friends (if so, please give details . i.e. size of group)