Single Player Weeks
Our very popular weeks for players looking for tennis in a sunny climate with people of a similar level! Coaching takes place in the morning leaving the afternoons free for more tennis or a bit of sightseeing. The week culminates in a day of organised matches with a mix of singles and doubles. With prize giving and a well deserved dinner in the evening - it should be the perfect end to a great holiday.
- 3 hours of intensive group coaching each morning
- 09:30 – 12:30
- Free court time in the afternoons (Algarve)
- Friday matches and optional tournament
- 1 to 6 players per group
- Friday evening social dinner
- Choice of self-catered, B&B or half-board accommodation packages
- Suitable for everyone from single players to small groups of friends
- Flights and transfers not included
Advanced - Algarve
For players looking to strengthen their competitive edge in a warm climate.
Intermediate - Algarve
A great social week for regular players looking for some tips and competitive play.
View Dates +
Hide Dates -
|Dates||Course Name, Location||Suitable For|
|28/10 - 03/11/18||Algarve, Praia da Luz||Adults|
|10/03 - 16/03/19||Algarve, Praia da Luz||Adults|
|31/03 - 06/04/19||Algarve, Praia da Luz||Adults|
|05/05 - 11/05/19||Algarve, Praia, da Luz||Adults|
|09/06 - 15/06/19||Algarve, Praia da Luz||Adults|
|20/10 - 26/10/19||Algarve, Praia da Luz||Adults|
Intermediate - Mallorca
A great social week for regular players looking for some tips and competitive play. Players on clay courts.
Improver - Algarve
A perfect week for players wishing to work on their basic strokes or refresh their love of tennis.
Winter Value Week
Burn off those winter calories and join us for a week of social tennis in the sun. All levels welcome.
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)