JMT Tennis Coaching Diploma - CIT (Level 1)
Would you like to become a JMT Coach in the future? If yes, then this 1-week course is an essential part of this process.
What is the aim of the course?
To introduce you to the world of coaching by helping you understand your own game. By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of the role of the coach and, as an added benefit, you will have a clear action plan of how to improve your own tennis!
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for players aged 16 or over. You should be of a high playing standard and have a passion for tennis and helping others to enjoy the sport we love.
It is also suitable for international players looking to develop their coaching skills in English (Coaches can add English lessons into the programme).
What do you get at the end?
The JMT Coaching Diploma CIT course is recognized worldwide with an equivalent BTCA Level 1 certification. You will be in a very strong position to move onto the JMT Coaching Diploma PRO (Level 2).
- The role of the coach in the modern game
- Shot by shot video analysis
- The 4 key teaching elements and how they relate to each stroke
- An introduction to teaching solutions
- How to use a player evaluation form
- Reflective practise
- Aplying your coaching skills in a group environment
Accommodation and meals
Trainee coaches stay in a single rooms with all meals provided.
- Accommodation & meals
- Coach training – on and off the courts
- On-line training and assessment module
- End-of-course verbal assessment
- Support for entry to JMT Diploma PRO (Level 2)
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)