Oxford Tennis Clinics
Give your tennis season a boost by joining us at the Oxford Tennis Clinics. Set in the sports grounds of the University – the Clinics attract players who come in search of an intensive, high quality and professional experience.
The Oxford Tennis Clinics, which runs in the summer and Easter holidays, were established in 1981 by British Tennis Coach, Jonathan Markson. Top professional coaches and players come together to provide an intensive and stimulating tennis experience.
Suitable for all levels, children (7+) and adults
Groups are arranged by age and level.
The coaching programme has been designed by our resident Technical Expert, Erwan Nicolas (LTA Level 5). Each week we will have 3 programmes to choose from. You can sign up for 1 week or more and move through the programmes as your fitness and your needs develop.
- Programme 1: Competition tempo, with a focus on movement and reaction
- Programme 2: Club social, with a focus on technique and understanding
- Programme 3: Base play, with a focus on control and love of the game
- 5 hours of coaching per day, 10:00 - 16:00
- Clay courts (Easter) and grass courts (Summer)
- Small groups
- Players are split by age and level
- Orange and green ball players welcome
- Video analysis with Dartfish technology
- Tactical and technical drills
- Tournament practise
- Established in 1981
Oxford Tennis Clinic
Prices are for 1 person per course. Please bring your own lunch.
Discounts available for groups of friends, families and multi-weeks
|06/04 - 09/04||£315|
|20/07 - 25/07||£345|
|27/07 - 31/07||£345|
|03/08 - 07/08||£345|
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)