Cambridge Tennis Clinic
Embrace the thrill of playing tennis on the beautiful grass courts of Cambridge University. Set in the heart of the City – the Camp is perfect for adult players looking for a fantastic week of tennis in a uniquely English environment.
The adult tennis clinic takes place on the grass courts of Cambridge University Lawn Tennis Club. Founded in 1881, the club is one of the oldest lawn tennis clubs in the world.
This course is also available with accommodation. You can find more information on the residential course by clicking here.
The coaching programme has been designed by our resident Technical Expert, Erwan Nicolas (LTA Level 5). Each week we will have 3 programmes to choose from. You can sign up for 1 or 2 weeks and move through the programmes as your fitness and your needs develop.
- Programme 1: Competition tempo, with a focus on movement and reaction
- Programme 2: Club social, with a focus on technique and understanding
- Programme 3: Base play, with a focus on control and love of the game
- Suitable for 18+ year olds
- Monday to Friday*, 10:00 - 16:30
- Grass and hard courts
- Small groups arranged by level
- Video analysis available
- No play on Thursday afternoon*
- Please bring own packed lunch
Tennis Courses - 2020
Prices are for 1 person per week (Monday to Friday). Discounts available for multi-weeks and groups of friends booking together.
|2020 Dates||Normal Price||Special Offer|
|03/08 - 07/08||£425||£345|
|10/08 - 14/08||£425||£345|
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)