JMT Tennis Coaching Diploma
Welcome to the JMT Tennis Coaching Diploma. This is a unique course which offers students the opportunity to obtain a Tennis Coaching Qualification (RPT2) and to develop their new skills in a tennis camp environment. The course is 4-weeks long.
What is the aim of the course?
To develop coaches who can effectively coach groups in a professional tennis camp environment. At the end of the course, coaches should have the skills and experience to go anywhere in the world and effectively coach a small group of players.
The Diploma is a perfect first step in a coaching career as it includes coach training and work experience.
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for players aged 18 or over. You should be of a good playing standard and have a passion for tennis and helping others to enjoy the sport we love.
It is also suitable for international coaches looking to develop their coaching skills in English (Coaches can add English lessons into the programme).
What do you get at the end?
The JMT coaching diploma is recognized worldwide with an RPT Level 2 certification. This should enable you to work around the world in a group coaching environment.
- Week 1: Coaching Course in Brighton
- Weeks 2: Work experience as a Camp Coach and Counsellor in Oxford or Yorkshire with guidance from your dedicated course mentor.
- Weeks 3-4: Work experience as a Camp Coach and Counsellor in Oxford or Yorkshire
Accommodation and meals
Trainee coaches stay in a single rooms with all meals provided.
International coaches can add English lessons to their training programme. The lessons are classroom based and will focus on developing conversational skills and confidence in a tennis environment. The lessons run for up to 2 hours per day, Monday to Friday (subject to minimum numbers).
- Accommodation & meals
- Coach training – on and off the courts
- Work experience in the JMT Summer Tennis camps
- On-line training and assessment module
- End-of-course verbal assessment
- Support after the course
- 1 day First Aid Course (Extra)
- English Course for international students (Extra)
JMt Tennis Coaching Diploma - 2020
Prices are for 1 person for 4 weeks. The package includes the coaching qualification, work experience, meals and accommodation.
Course price includes VAT (20%). Limited spaces.
|2020 Course Date||Coaching Course|
|28th June to 26th July||£1,595|
|19th July - 16th August||£1,595|
|English Lessons||10 hours p/week||£155|
|First Aid||1 day||£75|
Find My Camp
If you need help finding the camp that is for you then please contact us.
Important information that will help us:
- Preferred dates
- Player level / rating
- With or without accommodation
- How you heard about us
- With or without English lessons (For International Players Only)